Monday, May 11, 2009

Shoe of the Week 5/11

I wanted to start this to acknowledge shoes that I feel have exceeded my expectations in a running shoe.

For this week I choose the Brooks Infinity 2 as Shoe of the Week

Type: Light Stability

Cost: $124

The infinity goes over and beyond my expectations in a running shoe. It is considered apart of the guidance group of shoes. This means that it has a slight stability post under the arch, low enough to where a neutral runner can wear this shoe and be unaffected, and where a slight pronator can be made neutral. The shoe uses Brooks BIOMOGO technology which is a fully degradable and this shoes will turn to dirt after 20 years (50 times faster than regular shoes). But don't take this the wrong way. This shoe will get you a full 400 miles It has superior cushioning compared to any other shoe in its category. The fit of the shoe is as snug as a sock and is less abrasive to avoid any rubbing between the material and the skin.

I would have to rate the Brooks Infinity 2 a perfect 10

No comments:

Post a Comment